Marvellous March 2019
Only 15 days until Spring!!! What feelings do you relate to spring? Is it the fresh-start feeling? Do you anticipate seeing the colours of flowers, trees in bloom and the bright yellow sun? Is it the feeling of hope and renewal? The excitement of what is to come? I choose all of the above!
Tamiah’s Top 10 Tips to Get Started
1. Choose a day/time to begin and block it in your calendar.
2. Make sure you are free from disruptions (put the phone out of sight).
3. Pick your top 3 spaces to tackle and start with any one of them.
4. Take pictures from every angle, these are your “before” shots.
5. Make sure you have garbage bags, recycle bags/bin and boxes/bins for donations
6. Have a goal/reward! For example, " I will work for 2-3 hours then break for lunch, watch an episode of my favourite show while I eat then get back at it for 2 more hours."
7. Choose some motivational music and get started!
8. Once you finish organizing the space, picture it as if it was going to be featured in a magazine. Tidy every aspect!
9. Take your “after” pictures while you soak in that feeling of accomplishment!
10. Pat yourself on the back!
Have you heard about my new packages yet? Take a peek!
Quality vs Quantity
Have you ever thought about buying fewer things? Giving yourself the better, slightly more expensive things in life? I’m in my 40’s now and over the past few years I have applied this theory. Wow, does it ever work!
Let me give you an example - I always wanted to buy a Dyson (I mean since the day I purchased my first home in 2004) but I couldn’t justify the $700 price tag. Instead, I purchased a vacuum every 1-2 years for 13 years at $100-$200 a pop! Last year I found a great deal on a Dyson and guess what? It was less than $400!! Do the math. Lesson learned. The same applies for my tech pieces, Apple products….the end.
Get the point? Fewer, better things = less clutter and fewer replacement purchases!
Join me for THE seminar of the year and here’s the cool part….I have a FREE ticket up for grabs!!
If you want to attend the seminar and have a chance to win your ticket then simply contact me once you have reserved your seat! I will enter your name into the draw for the FREE ticket and if you are the lucky winner, your ticket will be refunded!!
I hope to see you there, grab your ticket here:
Thank you once again for taking this precious thing called time to read my newsletter!
With love and gratitude,